The Guidelines for Using SBS are designed to facilitate the assessment process for first time. The Guidelines are made up of 8 sections, edited in a single document.
- Overview of SBS
- Main features of SBS
- SBS ID Card
- SBS questionnaire, structured around 7Ps
- SBS financial appendix
- Conditions of use, preparation, and presentation of results
- FAQ based on field testing
- Interview guide, with key documents to verify and questions by stakeholder group
- Template for summary report
- Template for action planning
- Guidelines for organizing focus group discussions.
Download the full Guidelines
Or download only the sections you want:
- FAQ - find answers to the most common questions related to SBS
- Interview guide - invaluable for preparing interviews, and makes sure you get the information you need
- Focus group guidelines - step-by-step advice for organizing group discussions with employees or beneficiaries.
- Summary report template - make sure you don't miss any key elements in your analysis.
- Action plan template - leverage results to improve practices